|UCSD Affiliates (must register with UCSD email)||$0||$0|
The registration fee includes attendance at the two-day symposium, breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks.
Fellows must provide a letter from their Fellowship Program Director to attend the symposium. If interested in attending the Thursday Fellows Course, please visit the FELLOWS PROGRAM page for more information.
** UCSD Registration Code Required
HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION
The San Diego Cardiovascular Interventions Symposium organizing committee, along with Gaffney Events, takes the health and safety of our faculty, industry partners and attendees very seriously. We will take every measure to ensure that all guidelines outlined by the CDC and California Department of Health are followed to provide a safe and meeting space, including:
- Mandatory masks in the conference rooms and common spaces
- Health screenings with temperature checks on arrival for each day of the course
- Socially-distanced conference rooms
- Complimentary masks and sanitizers provided to all attendees
- Thorough cleaning of conference rooms and common spaces
- Sanitizing stations throughout the conference space
A full refund will be given provided that written notification of your intent to cancel is received by August 13, 2021. A processing fee of $50 will be charged for all cancellations received after this date. Fees will not be refunded for no-shows.