The SDCI Fellows Course will begin on Thursday , August 26th, at 1:00 pm with an Introduction to Mechanical Circulatory Support and Rotational Atherectomy followed by a Welcome Reception/Dinner with rotating Hands-On Sessions, sponsored by Abiomed and Boston Scientific Corporation. Fellows will then participate in the SDCI General Sessions on August 27th and 28th, 2021. Space is limited and applications will be accepted on a first-come, first served basis for qualified candidates.
FULL SCHOLARSHIP INCLUDES
- Round-Trip Airfare or Mileage Reimbursement*
- Hotel Accommodations (2 Nights)
August 26 and 27, 2021 at the Estancia La Jolla Hotel
- Reimbursement of approved out-of-pocket expenses
- Complimentary Registration for the 2021 SDCI Symposium
(Attendance at SDCI General Sessions is required)
* No International air travel. Please refer to scholarship guidelines for conditions.